Hello,
I have just started my blog today! It is named $11.00 A Day and it is a food blog dedicated to providing information to folks who live on fixed food budgets. On this blog I will post food sourcing information (where to shop in your neighborhood) as well as healthy nutritious recipes that I have made from that food.
This was born from an idea that all people want to eat well but do not always know how to put foods together to make that a reality. This blog and it's content is for people who are not over exposed to foodie info but are trying to make healthy food decisions day to day in their own worlds. Please feel free to contact me with content and ideas for content as this journey is not mine alone. Welcome!
Awesome sauce sis. I can not wait to not just read about your adventures but see pics. This is an awesome way to share your knowledge. Great job!!!
ReplyDelete